- All AT&T consumer home internet wireline customers, as well as Fixed Wireless Internet, can use unlimited data.
- Additionally, AT&T will continue to offer internet access for qualifying limited income households at $10 a month through the Access from AT&T Program.
- Public Wi-Fi hotspots open for any American who needs them.
- Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. Installation will be waived for new student households.
- Charter will open its Wi-Fi hotspots across its footprint for public use.
Comcast/Xfinity – https://corporate.comcast.com/covid-19
- Xfinity WiFi hotspots across the country are available to anyone one needs them for free – including non-Xfinity internet subscribers.
- Xfinity pausing all data plans for 60 days giving all customers Unlimited Data at no additional charge.
- Low-income families who live in a Comcast service can sign-up for Internet Essentials, the nation’s largest comprehensive broadband adoption program. New customers will receive 60 days of complimentary Internet Essentials service, which is normally available to all quailed low-income household for $9.95/month.
Sprint (wireless) — https://www.sprint.com/, https://newsroom.sprint.com/covid-19-updates-sprint-responds.htm
- By next Thursday, customers with metered data plans will receive unlimited data per month for 60 days (a minimum of two bill cycles) at no extra cost.
- Sprint will provide customers with an additional 20GB of mobile hotspot data per month for 60 days (a minimum of two bill cycles) at no extra cost.
- Coming soon, customers with mobile hotspot-capable handsets who don’t have mobile hotspot today will now get 20GB as well per month for 60 days (a minimum of two bill cycles) at no extra cost.
T-Mobile (wireless) — https://www.t-mobile.com/brand/ceo-update-covid-19
- All current T-Mobile customers on plans that have data are provided with unlimited smartphone data while on the T-Mobile network for the next 60 days (excluding roaming).
- Providing T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers an additional 20GB of mobile hotspot/tethering service for the next 60 days – coming soon.
- Working with Lifeline partners to provide customer extra free data op to 5GB of data per month over the next two months.